Follow these top tips from Autoglym for a cleaner car – both inside and out
Follow these 10 tips to ensure your car stays in showroom condition:
1. Clean, polish and protect – in that order.
2. Do not use household products to clean your car.
3. Give yourself time. It is always best to work on your car out of direct sunlight. The products will not dry out and you can do the job properly.
4. Avoid washing your car on a gravel drive when using a high power hose or pressure washer.
5. When cleaning your wheels, work on one at a time, ensuring it is cool to the touch. Apply the cleaner from the bottom up to avoid run marks.
6. When cleaning the bodywork rinse thoroughly to remove loose dirt. Always wash from the cleanest area to the dirtiest, usually top to bottom.
7. Do not apply silicone based products to your pedals or steering wheel as it can make them slippery. Just give them a good clean.
Find Out More